1)Daily Startup Practice
Please go to main page of my Edlio page and use the links to click on INTRO TO SPANISH POWERPOINTS.
Go through the Daily Startup Practice Powerpoint, and answer the following questions by today, March 13th. You can email them to email@example.com
or share them on Office 365.
1. Write your name in a full sentence in Spanish.
2. Tell what day of the week it is today.
3. Which letters of the Spanish alphabet are different from those in the English alphabet?
4. List 2 ways to say goodbye.
5. Write numbers 1-20.
6. List the days of the week in Spanish.
7. Tell how you're feeling today.
8. Ask one person how they are feeling today (Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, etc.) and tell me what their answer is.
2) Go to duolingo.com and start exploring the website. You will be required to spend time using this website (it is also an app you can get on your phone or tablet) starting next week. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it. www.duolingo.com