When Completing the sketchbook assignments please try your best and take your time on the drawing.
Wednesday3/25/20-Friday 3/27/20 Sketchbook assignment #7-10
Here is a list of sketchbook prompts please pick 4 of these to do as your last sketchbook assignments
. Some of these are supposed to be quick studies and should only take 10-15 min to complete. For the rest of the time please keep working on your long term drawing assignment either the value grid or object self portrait.
List of prompts:
1.Intuitive Drawing: Draw without the intent of purpose. Allow your mind to flow freely without thinking of the outcome.
2.AND I QUOTE:Create an image using your favorite quote or line from a book.
3.Merge a human and animal together.
4.Bedroom: Sketch your bedroom or another room at your house. Focus on drawing in good proportion and using lines and angles well.
5.Recreate a new version of the Mona Lisa
6. Zentangle: create a doodle design, Can be black and white or color, take it further and make your zentangle into something recognizable.
7. Find a leaf outside. Represent the leaf in some way on the page.
8. Other media exploration, try something new.
9.Draw the inside of your closet
10. Draw the content of your desk drawer
11. Just before your room is cleaned, draw what it looks like
12. draw the inside of your refrigerator
13. Draw the inside of your garage
14. Before the dishes are washed, draw them
15. Draw a pile of laundry waiting to get washed
16. Draw yourself in a mirror
17. Draw your sibling or someone in your house doing an activity, such as playing video games
18. Draw your bird, cat, dog, fish, snake, leopard, lobster doing something strange