This Week in Dance P.E.
It's Show Time!! :)
We will be in the TAB this Monday, May 20th - Thursday, May 23rd.
- During your class period, all Choreography projects in costume practicing on stage.
- Lunch, ALL dancers in Can't Touch This rehearse on the stage.
- During your class period, Dress Rehearsal of the first half (1-11), starting with Hula - Childhood Theme Songs.
- Lunch, choreography projects in the first half (1-11) optional reheareal at lunch where you can show your dance to your peers from other dance periods.
- During your class period, Dress Rehearsal of the second half (12 - 22), starting with Bollywood - HS Musical and Finale.
- Lunch, choreography projects in the second half (12 - 22) optional reheareal at lunch where you can show your dance to your peers from other dance periods.
- Wednesday Evening
- I open the TAB at 6 PM
- Dancers arrive by 6:30 to warm-up and get ready
- Performance begins at 7 PM
- Report to Period 1
- Teachers dismiss dance students to TAB at 8:30 AM
- 1st performance starts around 9:15 AM
- 2nd performance starts around 10:30 AM
- Periods 4 and 5, Do not dress. Meet in dance room.
- Friday (minimum day)
- Do not dress. Meet in dance room.
Remember: Bring your dance clothing this week. The dance costume attire list has been posted on Edlio for a few weeks. All female students are to wear a sports bra/athletic top made for dancing and moving. School dress code still applies. It's very important this week that you be rehearsing in the shoes you will be performing in. The way we practice is the way we'll perform!
You've worked hard, problem-solved, collaborated with peers, and challenged yourselves physically. This week, remain focused at all times, and enjoy yourselves!