To Physical Education Students:
This is an update for Mr. Hernandez PE students. Please be sure to pay attention and follow the directives to earn credit for the class.
- I have assigned a Weekly Wellness log that needs to be filled out each day and submitted on Teams every FRIDAY. See directions.
- Keep in mind that PE is still a class and work must be submitted for credit. Please keep to the due dates.
- ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE CLASS TEAM PAGE. WORK SENT VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RECEIVE NO SCORE UNTIL SUBMITTED ON THE TEAMS PAGE. See below on how to submit:
- Go to your Teams Home Page
- Find the Assignments Tab on your screen click on it
- Find the assignment you wish turn in and select it
- Click “Add Work” and upload you document
- Note: You may need to save your work to your Office 365 Account to make things easier.
- All student questions and concerns are to be directed to the Teams Page using the “Posts” or the “Chat” features. This will lessen the amount of student emails I receive and allow for me to answer your questions sooner.
- Emails are now reserved for all PARENT questions and concerns only. This will allow for their needs to be met in a more efficient manner as well.
- We may have an occasional Zoom Meeting, but keep in mind that these are optional. I understand that you may not be available at certain times.