IMPORTANT: Course Policy Update
New policies beginning Monday, April 27.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:
- All due dates are final.
- However, you will be allowed three days grace period. This means that you have three days after the posted due date to submit for full credit.
- After these three days, assignments will be deducted 25% of the points scored
- Work submitted after a week will be deducted 50% of the points scored
- Work is being read and assessed. Please take it seriously and submit ALL work on Teams. I will no longer take ANY work via email.
- To submit on Teams:
- Go to your Teams Home Page
- Find the Assignments Tab on your screen click on it
- Find the assignment you wish turn in and select it
- Click “Add Work” and upload you document
- Be sure to click “Turn In” otherwise the work will not be uploaded
- Note: You may need to save your work to your Office 365 Account to make things easier.
- As stated previously, email use is reserved for parent-teacher communication only, all student-teacher communication must go through Teams (unless previously arranged).