Mr. Hernandez PE Class is Done!!!
Hello PE Peeps!
PE is done for the year.
- Friday, May 29th, will mark the last week that a new Weekly Wellness Log will be due.
- The week of June 1-June5 will be a make up week for PE. This will give students the opportunity and time to complete their missing and late work.
- Please check your Aeries account to be sure that ALL Weekly Wellness Logs are submitted and graded.
- Late work has a 7 day grace period and will not be assessed a penalty if submitted within 7 days of the due date.
- Extremely late work (over 7 days) will be assessed awarded only half credit.
- The last day to submit work within the grace period is June 5. After that Friday, ALL LATE WORK WILL ONLY BE AWARDED HALF CREDIT.
- ALL WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED ON TEAMS AND WILL NOT BE GRADE IF IT IS SENT VIA EMAIL. THIS HAS BEEN THE POLICY FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS AND CONTINUES TO BE THE POLICY.
- Contact Mr. Hernandez Immediately ON TEAMS, NOT EMAIL, if you have issues.
Thank you so much for being diligent and getting your work done each week. I know it was tough the whole way through, but I am proud of you.
8th graders I am especially proud of you as you wrap up your three years here at Miraleste like no other class in history. If I do not get a chance, have a great summer and good luck in high school wherever your end up.